Who We Are
KEDPLASMA is the plasma procurement division of Kedrion Biopharma. Kedrion is headquartered in Castelvecchio, Italy and is active in over 90 countries worldwide, developing, producing and distributing plasma-derived therapies for treatment and prevention of serious and often rare conditions such as hemophilia and immunodeficiencies. With a production capacity of around 2.7 million liters of plasma per year, KEDRION is one of the leading plasma fractionation companies in the world.
KEDPLASMA operates plasma collection centers across the United States. Our centers operate in strict compliance with FDA requirements and safety regulations to assure the safety of our donors and the quality of our products.
KEDPLASMA is a growing organization, and we are looking for the best and the brightest employees to help us maintain our high standards as we grow. We seek talented individuals committed to quality and who will take pride in providing the best standard of service to our donors.
KEDPLASMAis an integral part of its worldwide parent company and derives strength from the international perspective of the parent company.
Working at KEDPLASMA, you have an opportunity to work for an organization whose primary focus is helping people live better lives. Through our growing network of centers, the plasma collected from donors is used to create medicinal products that treat a variety of debilitating and life-threatening conditions. Whether in the Collection centers or Corporate Office, each position plays an important part in that mission and in the growth and continued success of KEDPlasma.
- We strive to ensure a positive experience for our donors, whose generous donations make our work possible.
- We endeavor to build long-lasting donor relationships.
- We recognize and award donors for their commitment to the donation process.
- We believe that our employees are the source of our success.
- We actively seek to create opportunities for our employees to grow and develop.
- We recognize and reward achievements and special contributions.
Respect for Each Other
- We value honesty and integrity.
- We treat our donors and each other with dignity and respect.
- We all bring new perspectives and experiences to our work, which ultimately help to create a more successful organization.
- We believe in productive collaboration among our employees and all of our other stakeholders.
- We encourage teamwork and believe that it is essential for achieving great results.
- We celebrate our successes.